Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

request to change name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amalinda

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need to change the name of my edaboard account how its displayed on the forum and its very important to me.
can someone please help?

- - - Updated - - -

If you would like to change your username, please post a request to the following thread:
HTML:
https://www.edaboard.com/threads/184669/

Regards,
Willis

sorry but cant seem to find reply button to reply that thread.

The other thread (titled 'change username') was closed after the final message Sept. 2013. No one can post to it.

That thread includes several posts from moderators. You might send a personal message, directly to one (or more) of them.

Tell your reason. Emphasize that it is not frivolous.

thanks bradtheRad. its simply because I got advice from where I work to change so. I explained it to many top members. its been like 3 weeks I had been trying.. I dont know whom else to explain.
I dont understand why its not a strong enough reason :-(

Amalinda J. Gamage

The policy of the forum staff about issues like that, recently has tending to do not perform changes to username anymore by requests. As an option, the current member can be removed, so that can register a new one, but the original username keeps unchanged.

Anyway, in your post above, there is a reference to your LinkedIn profile, which contradicts your claim about the need for confidentiality.

[EDIT] Signature link removed from profile

+++

Status
Not open for further replies.