Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Error in PSS analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

nego

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, i have designed a LNA using cadence 0.13um cmos technology with bandwidth of 4-6 GHz. My dc and sp simulation run well but my pss simulation keep terminating and show me there is an error. Can anyone please help? I have attached the related images 1.png2.png3.png here.

maybe you have some convergence problems sometimes are explained in the log .don't you.
check your circuits connections carefully and your pss analysis parameters and the tones you've given before.

Can you show your PSS screen?

Hi, sure. Here it isa.pngb.pngc.pngd.png

I am just a beginner in learning Cadence. Hope that you could kindly help me. The pss simulation keep running without stopping.

e.pngf.png

I totally couldn't plot any 1-db compression point graph and iip3 graph as my simulation keep running without stopping.

f.png

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back