Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Block box design error in Vivado

Status
Not open for further replies.

kommu4946

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all, iam getting fallowing error in vivado..
[Opt 31-30] Blackbox design_2_i/TOP_0/U0/USER_LOGIC_I/Integration/MAC/FIFO/fifo (data_fifo) is driving pin I4 of primitive cell design_2_i/TOP_0/lmac_out_phy_frame_value[0]_INST_0. This blackbox cannot be found in the existing library.

I added all the required ngc and mif files but still iam getting this error..I am getting this error for the modules which need ngc files only..

Vivado doesn't natively use ngc files from ISE.

Is this a FIFO IP core from ISE you are trying to use? How did you read this file in? Did you start a post synthesis project or did you use read_edif to read in the ngc file.

What version of ISE was the core from and what is the version of the core. Also what version of Vivado are you using?

If possible I would re-generate the cores within Vivado.

Regards

What version of ISE was the core from and what is the version of the core. Also what version of Vivado are you using?
If possible I would re-generate the cores within Vivado.

Regards
I am using ise 14.4 ,vivado 13.3.The ip core is fifo 9.3 version.It worked fine when i changed hierarchy update to manual compile order in vivado design source window.

Okay, I understand that you're migrating an ISE project to Vivado. I had the same issue with having to use manual compile order to get around problems with the cores on a migrated ISE project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back