Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

design waveguide port for aperture coupled antenna microstrip

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabie85

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello
I want to simulate the aperture coupled micro-strip antenna, and i have the parameters of this antenna, just i want to know how to design waveguide port, i tried to use 3*wf X mt+5*hp:wf is width of feed line,and hp: high of substrate of patch,
but for microstrip antenna,you know in this antenna, the feed line and patch are on the same substale,but in my antenna,aperture coupled microstrip antenna , the feed line and patch are not on the same substrate, each one has propre,order such as: patch with tp as thin,subtrate of patch with hp, puis gound plan with tg,then substrate of feed line with hf, finally the feed line with tf and witdh wf
so I hope you will help me how to design the waveguide port with these values (tp,hp,tg,Hf,tf)

Status
Not open for further replies.