Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

fuel dispenser communication protocols

Status
Not open for further replies.

EIhIS

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, im working on hardware and software pieces to control fuel dispensers over internet :
. Daily volumes and amounts,
. Error log etc..

Today i have completed the analysis of 2 protocols :
. Tokheim current loop ( so called EIN protocol )
. Nuovo pignone ( RS485 ) used for example by the WAYNE IGEM fuel dispensers

Im looking for people with knowledge of other brands of fuel dispensers's protocols and share the things

Thanks

Hello EIhIS,

Will you share your results with the forum, perhaps with me :)

Thanks

i will be pleased to share some informations, if i can get informations back, about other pump/protocols, because it took me many times in analysis of the I/Os between the pump and the 'console' ...

I am also trying get data from wayne dresser fuel dispenser with STMTAX board. according to my research the board provides current loop output. How can i interface this? is this a 4-20mA output?

Hi EIhIS

I would very interested in the Tokheim protocol. I have obtained the Gilbarco protocol
Sharing is knowledge

Thanks

Hi, im working on hardware and software pieces to control fuel dispensers over internet :
. Daily volumes and amounts,
. Error log etc..

Today i have completed the analysis of 2 protocols :
. Tokheim current loop ( so called EIN protocol )
. Nuovo pignone ( RS485 ) used for example by the WAYNE IGEM fuel dispensers

Im looking for people with knowledge of other brands of fuel dispensers's protocols and share the things

Thanks

Hi,

I have Tatsuno and Wayne Dresser DART Protocols. I need Wayne CL, and Gilbarco Protocols.

Hi,

I have Prowalco MDP. Prowalco SDP, Tatsuno, Maser. I need DUNCLARE, EIN.

Hello guys , i have almost all protocols for fuel dispensers , we can share knowledge together if you are interesting . I have good knowledge over fuel dispenser

Reactions: rpisit

rpisit

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Hi, I have experience with "Logitron Puma HT-TE" heads, and with PUMALAN protocol. I'm also interested in sharing some knowledge :)

I have a number of protocols available (Gilbarco, etc.) and looking for Wayne DART.

Hello guys , i have almost all protocols for fuel dispensers , we can share knowledge together if you are interesting . I have good knowledge over fuel dispenser

Can you help me i need tatsano and wayne dresser protocol

Hi, Can you please share the the Tatsuno SS-LAN protocl ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Send me a private message we can trade info

hello friend i have , lot of protocols also wayne dart , kindly let me know if you have tokheim protocols so we can exchange . Im open for cooperation .

Hello friend , i hope this email will find you healthy and fine .
I have almost all protocols and i have good knowledge about fuel dispenser . If you are interesting to share our knowledge let me know , im open on cooperation .

Hello fire d , i have both of thame you are looking for . I have dart protocol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.