Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HFSS optimetrics MATLAB option

Status
Not open for further replies.

yilmaztub

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I am trying to use the matlab connection under hfss--> optimetrics-->matlab. This will theoretically allow one to use a matlab function optimize your structure. I have a matlab code and it is calling the simulation with a command called wrapperfunc. And it looks like the hfss is evaluating the dimensions given by my code and returning a cost function. Although i enter the cost fiunction from optimetrics GUI as dB(S11) the function is returning values between 200 up to 2000. I was wondering if anybody had an experience with wrapperfunc? If you do please let me know i really need to solve this and i can not contact to ansys. I would really appreciate any help.

Regards,
T.

Status
Not open for further replies.