Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[ARM] STM32, FatFS and NandFlash ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bianchi77

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Guys,

Are there any reference for using FATFs with STM32 and NANDFlash ?
thanks

There are a lot of resources for FATFs. Have a look at the CHAN FATFs library. For nand Flash you have to read the datasheet for the specific microcontroller; have a look at Flexible static memory controller(FSMC) and FMC in datasheet. .

cheers

There are a lot of resources for FATFs. Have a look at the CHAN FATFs library. For nand Flash you have to read the datasheet for the specific microcontroller; have a look at Flexible static memory controller(FSMC) and FMC in datasheet. .

cheers

Even I am looking out for FAT file system for lpc2148,will chan's fatfs library work?

You have to read the Chan's FATFs page.the FatFs library definitely works but It depends on how RAM is available on LPC2148.
cheers

Reactions: shruv

shruv

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
You have to read the Chan's FATFs page.the FatFs library definitely works but It depends on how RAM is available on LPC2148.
cheers
Will go through that. lpc2148 has 40kb of RAM.

which chip do you use ? i have some example with STM32f407,it have fatfs and nandflash ,but if you often write and read,it wile have a little bug.so you must buy a good system.

which chip do you use ? i have some example with STM32f407,it have fatfs and nandflash ,but if you often write and read,it wile have a little bug.so you must buy a good system.
I used K9F, yes please, you can upload your example, thank you

oK,this is the code,but the note is chinese.if you some question,we can chat with you..

Attachments

• V5-107b_FatFS文件系统例程(NAND Flash)(V.rar
    11.4 MB · Views: 190

Status
Not open for further replies.