Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Are there other Forms like this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

monahanz

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have only used this forum a few times. I find that it is too restrictive and arcane in where or what type of message can be posted. Ridiculous things like the title is not defined enough/correctly, the ongoing tread has changed and the likes.

My question is, can somebody kindly suggest a forum they use/like that is much more practical in helping people with questions in electronic circuitry, CPU interfacing etc. Seems on this one the moderator(s) are more concerned with the correct format than having a forum that is actually useful to users.

Probably don’t allow negative comments like this as well!

I would also recommend having a look at Physics Forums. In my experience, support there is very strong for the more purely academic and mathematical side of things. However, I find there is a tendency there to not answer questions directly, but instead try to gradually encourage you towards a solution with hints, which I find irritating and patronising.

I have also had some very disappointing experiences with moderators on edaboard, but my observation would be that these are a small minority.

Status
Not open for further replies.