Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How is this explanation video ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sound quality in your video is AWFUL! It is full of echoes and is very boomy. I could not understand anything that you said.
It also sounds like the audio gain is jumping up and down.

You showed a picture of a transistor driving an LED with NOTHING limiting the current.

I had trouble watching it due to slow internet speeds here but I agree, it is technically suspect and the audio is terrible. I've done lecturing like that myself and you really have to use a close-up microphone. See if you can get a clip on mic or a radio mic.

Brian.

I think the microphone or the video camera is very very cheap.
I agree that the microphone should be closer to the mouth.
I avoided mentioning the very strong accent.

I have been thinking hard about how to make speech sound as bad as in the video. Talking into a garbage can with my mouth full of food?

The announcers who read the news on TV sound bad because their mic is under their chin on their chest instead of in front of their mouth.
They tried headset mics for a while and it sounded very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.