Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Incremental Delta Sigma in MATLAB Simulink

Status
Not open for further replies.

karthikchanda

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
View attachment CIFF.rarHi All,

I am studying the working of Delta Sigma(DS) and Incremental Delta Sigma ADCs. I am trying to implement those in Simulink. For DS I am getting proper output with noise shaping and good SNR. But when I am using the same structure for IDS with the reset connected to integrator, I am getting third and fifth harmonics in the spectrum which are with in my band width. So my SNR is degrading. The only change I did from DS to IDS is reset to integrators. Please some one help me i understanding the problem. Is it that my structure is wrong for IDS or The way I am resetting the integrator is wrong or any coefficients in the CIFF structure are wrong. I am attaching my simulink file. Help me in handling the harmonics. Suggest any book/materials for Incremental DS

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back