Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

APC DL5000RMI UPS failed during Cold Start and Low AC Voltage, ALL LED is flashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

poweraces

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys need your help and expertise, i have here DL5000RMI a (220VAC)

1.I just notice that during utility low AC voltage ( 210Vac 0r below ) the boost LED will light up ( its normal ) then when i pressed the Test button all LED is flashing and the output voltage from UPS was down and even i unplug the power cord from the wall it wont back up still all LED is flashing. But when the utility back to 215VAC the ups back to normal also even i pressed the test button the transfer from On-line to Battery mode its ok/normal. I feel weird for this model and i dunno why its my first time encounter such event.

2. The unit failed to perform cold start, after a long press on the power button unit initialize first then all LED is flashing/blinking. Is their anyway the cold start was disable or something?

Thanks in advance.

I THINK some APC UPS's can be configured to ignore the reset button (do something other than shut down the UPS). The reset button will always work when operated within a window of AC applied.

This is what I remember. I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.