Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Why My OFDM Received Samples in Reversed Order Compared to the Transimitted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamabetaalpha

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Why My OFDM Received Samples in Reversed Order from the Transimitted?

Hi everyone, new here and ask for help.
I am working on OFDM now. In my experiments I find a very weird problem. After transmitted and received at the Rx, the sample order of OFDM samples in a symbol is in a reversed order of the Tx ones. Also, the signs of I/Q are also weird.(It is QPSK OFDM).

Here is an example. In Tx, the freq. domain samples are [0,a,b,0,0,0,c,d]. Zeros are zero paddings.
a,b,c,d∈(-1-i,-1+i,1-i,1+i);
However the received samples after FFT are [0,signchange(d),signchange(c),0,0,0,signchange(b),signchange(a)],
in which the signchange is this manipulation: signchange(x+i*y)=-y-i*x; I have checked the function, it is this function: signchange(P)=-i*conj(P).

This problem happens occasionally, i.e., sometimes the Rx samples is in the right order,sometimes in this order.
How could that problem come from? I have been quite curious for a long time.

Thanks for your attention.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back