Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MIL STD 461C compliance testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

barry

Advanced Member level 7
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
We manufacture custom systems. We have a customer who is asking us to issue a certificate of compliance for MIL STD 461C (CE03,CE06, CS01 CS02 RS03 and CS06). I've searched the web but can't seem to find what I'm looking for, other than links to testing labs.

1) Can we perform the test ourselves, or do we need a certified lab?
2) Is there a definition of the actual requirements/procedures/equipment for the tests, other than the graphs etc. that are in the spec?
3) Is there a specific "certificate of compliance" form, or can we just generate our own?

Thanks,
Barry

1) From what I know, anything like this needs to be tested at a certified test lab.

2) There is a published document that gives all of the testing procedures and requirement. You can download it here: http://www.everyspec.com/MIL-STD/MIL-STD-0300-0499/MIL-STD-461F_19035/

3) I'm not sure on this one, but I suspect it's more of a test report than a certificate.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back