Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pov on a table fan within 8-10$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disha Karnataki

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
this is my pov or persistence of vision display on a table fan i am posting this because it is good project for the beginners in microcontrollers.Or the once who have studied just the programing in led flashing or in primary stage of programing.
this project costed me about 10$. the table fan was already available at home so the circuit & it's installation took about 10$.

here is the link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7B6xbq6lUIg

Really good.

I notice you point out the led on the table, to broadcast a stationary point of reference, so your control chip can stabilize the letters and orient them in any direction. It can do so regardless of the fan speed.

yes
as this fan rotates anti clockwise then one has to decide how they want to write the names like may be if you want to write it from left to right ex:brathred then,your programing should start with displaying "D" letter first(i.e it should go in opposite direction), or it will go by dispalying "B" if fan is rotating clock wise.
there are three speeds on fan i am using
1st speed is 480rpm
2nd speed is 960rpm
3rd speed is 1100rpm
1st speed will not cover semi circle of the table fan whereas when i switch on to the second speed i get semi circle covered.
only problem i still face is i a unable to draw a perfect circle like if i want to make a facial look & two circular eyes i am unable to draw perfect circle..

hi
I've seen POV mounted on a bicycle, riding a bicycle at night when very dazzling. My friend who live in shenzhen told me, the cost is only $ 7.I really don’t know why.
Thanks

hi
I've seen POV mounted on a bicycle, riding a bicycle at night when very dazzling. My friend who live in shenzhen told me, the cost is only $ 7.I really don’t know why.
Thanks
well the micrcontroller what i have used costed me around 450 INR(indian rupee ,1dollar=50 rupee assume).
so 10dollar =500ruppes hence micrcontroller cost itself is 450ruppes(a year back this was 8051 uC the cost has increased now).
& cardboard, nuts & bolts ,pcb,leds together 50 rupees (1 dollar).
Say if i remove cost of microcontroller then, 1 dollar is cost of this project.

well the micrcontroller what i have used costed me around 450 INR(indian rupee ,1dollar=50 rupee assume).
so 10dollar =500ruppes hence micrcontroller cost itself is 450ruppes(a year back this was 8051 uC the cost has increased now).
& cardboard, nuts & bolts ,pcb,leds together 50 rupees (1 dollar).
Say if i remove cost of microcontroller then, 1 dollar is cost of this project.
Well, low-cost chips and cheap labor power to make more and more goods commoditization. Maybe later I'll buy some components from India or something like that. Before this, I have been buying components and PCB service from Shenzhen.

Status
Not open for further replies.