Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

NRF24L01+ 2.4GHZ Module Transmission Types

Status
Not open for further replies.

asking

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I have been a New-Bie to Wireless transmission of NRF24L01+ 2.4GHZ 2mbps module. recently i just test my NRF Modules with arduino nano. Now i have very silly question that is it compulsory to use Serial Communication for sending data betweeen NRF24L01+ modules ? See my questions is confusing because i do not want to send data continous or updated any values continously i just want to set the Remote Switches (Relay) on/off and i think that is also possible without using Serial? isn't it ? because i just want to turn on/off 2 relays.

Just throw some light how data is transmitted in NRF24l01+ , i have read in the data sheet that It already had Enhanced Shock burst features (Data link layer) so still serial (UART) data transmission required for sending data from one module to another ?

Thanks.

Hi,

Go to this web
HTML:
http://blog.diyembedded.com/
and read tutorials. NRF24l01 has huge amount of registers to configure. Also this IC works with SPI protocol.

Enjoy!!!

Ok i know about this site and i have followed its Tutorial0 every you know about NRF24L01 Module its really interesting. Thanks though for the information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back