Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tiny Ethernet Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

gimp3695

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, posting for the first time,

I've been working in the micro UAV market for the last several years and I've seen a trend towards more autopilot systems utilizing ethernet, more digital downlinks, and more ethernet based video systems.

On some of the systems that I worked on I actually witnessed multiple downlinks being used because it was lighter and easier to put two radio links on the same aircraft to support multiple ethernet devices. After trying and failing to find something small enough and easy to work with, we decided to make our own. Now we regularly use these in several popular micro UAV systems, allowing us to optimize our downlink usage.

Now we've decided to make it available to others out there who might come up against this same puzzle.

check it out, http://www.gadgetsmyth.com/product/ethos-lite/

And let us know what you think!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back