Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

89s51 interfacing with induction cooker coil

Status
Not open for further replies.

go ahead

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi
i want to interfacing induction cooker coil with the 89s52. i have a circuit of induction cooker(2200 watt).The circuit have many component like igbt,cooling fan and more .As i have searched for igbt and induction cooker circuit , i found that its works on L-C concept. i am not good at these type of circuit working. My task is works upon three switches -
1)for increase the heat.
2)for decrease the heat
3)for stop
if any one worked/knowledge on it then please help me out ...
thanks in advance :smile:

Most of these circuits with IGBTs (or power MOSFETs) operate on the principle of PWM.
Somewhere in the circuit there is a comparator working as a ramp generator, and somewhere in the circuit there is a comparator generating PWM for IGBTs. This comparator needs a dc voltage reference. And that is where you can inject the control voltage from a microcontroller, but … 89S52 is not the best candidate for this job.
Have a look at this website:
https://openschemes.com/2010/12/09/circuit-analysis-of-the-1-8kw-induction-hotplate/

:wink:
IanP

Attachments

• Inductive_cooktop_sch1.jpg
    Inductive_cooktop_sch1.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 322
thanks IanP for your reply. i choose 89s52 just for making simple, but if don't work on that, i will try using PIC18f4550. can PIC do this work ??
and if know how induction cooker coil will work with PIC and what circuits and schematics are used than just let me know..

Status
Not open for further replies.