Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

433Mhz RF transmitter antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdonhc

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys,

Please suggest a small antenna for the 433Mhz rf transmitter which is to be used in a remote controller.

Thanks in advance. :)

I used a 30cm wire for my 433Mhz transmitter. I used the transmitter (along with HT12E) for my project. It works fine with wire antenna itself.

I used a 30cm wire for my 433Mhz transmitter. I used the transmitter (along with HT12E) for my project. It works fine with wire antenna itself.

hi,
I'm having trouble with the transmission. I used following codes for transmission and reception in avr microcontrollers to blink an LED. Sometimes it works very well (LED blinks) when the relevant button is pressed and sometimes it doesn't. I am using 173mm antennas. Any suggestions guys?
TX
Code:
if (ButtonPressed(0, PINC, 0, 70))
		{	
			while (! (UCSRA & (1 << UDRE)) );
			UDR = 0x55;

while (! (UCSRA & (1 << UDRE)) );
			UDR = 0b10111001;
		}

Code:
ISR(USART_RXC_vect) 
{