Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

trying to understand the feedback in sg3525 circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamid159

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hy everyone, i've a problem in the given circuit.i wanna know how feedback is acting in this circuit.how node 7,10,11,12 will affect the output of pwm.

- - - Updated - - -

15 and 13 pin of pwm are connected to each other.

hy everyone, i've a problem in the given circuit.i wanna know how feedback is acting in this circuit.how node 7,10,11,12 will affect the output of pwm.

- - - Updated - - -

15 and 13 pin of pwm are connected to each other.

Hi Hamid
Sorry but your diagram seems a bit unclear . what you mean by out put PWM ? do you mean duty cycle of the voltage across the secondary winding ?
Your drawing is a bit confusing ! feedback of that circuit must bee taken from out put of your transformer and of course after it be rectified and filtered !

Best Wishes
Goldsmith

I'm talking about the frequency of pwm.actually this transformer acting as somehow gate transformer.i've a class b ouput stage after it that will derive the two half bridge mosfets.whose output (after power transformer and rectification stage ) will be fed into node 11 and 7 by optocoupler.let talk about node 11.if the output of optocoupler is fed into this node.what i mean is what happened if output voltage of the supply drop or increase? .what is the purpose of dual diode in Rt pin sg3525? i thnk change in voltage at pin 11 will affect the Rt,and so frequency will change.but how change in voltage at node 11 will affect the Rt?

Status
Not open for further replies.