Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SPWM Sine wave inverter output problem...Help Plz...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronexg

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have made a SPWM Sine wave inverter. I am using the idea from the following blog Generation of sine wave using SPWM in PIC16F684. I am using PIC 16F684 at 16MHz frequency. I am using mikroC compiler. My DC Bus voltage is 320V DC regulated. My problem is i am getting the same DC voltage at output. My output is 320V ac sine wave. if i connect a fan or any inductive load it will work smooth but voltage is very high. I change the duty cycle to different values but not get a good result. How can i reduce the output to 230V AC?..Is this a hardware or software problem?.i attached my inverter idea. Plz help me...

Attachments

• SPWM.PDF
    5.9 KB · Views: 114

Hi;

if u want people to help you you will help yourself first.

if u are affraid to post whatever you ve done (schematics, code e.t.c) what should the author of the blog do.

nobody can think for you in abstract.

if you need help upload what you ve done(not just block diagram). be more explanatory in what you want and let others contribute and learn then you will get wat you need.

believe me i use to this before but now i m out of my skin and i learnt more.

i and many others are waiting to help.

tunde

230 VAC sine wave has peaks of +325 and -325 V, by definition.

Your LC values should be adjusted to work properly with your load. The RLC values all combine, to have an effect on the output voltage.

If your H-bridge is already producing a sinewave, then you do not need such a large degree of filtering such as you would need if you wanted to shape a square wave into a sinewave.

Status
Not open for further replies.