Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Malware on Edaboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALERTLINKS

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I can't access many pages on Eaboard.

Danger: Malware Ahead!
Google Chrome has blocked access to this page on www.edaboard.com.
Content from obrazki.elektroda.pl, a known malware distributor, has been inserted into this web page. Visiting this page now is very likely to infect your computer with malware.
Malware is malicious software that causes things like identity theft, financial loss and permanent file deletion.
Learn more Go back Advanced

Safe Browsing
Diagnostic page for elektroda.pl

What is the current listing status for elektroda.pl?
Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this website may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 4 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 4120 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 27 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2014-01-14, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2014-01-14.
Malicious software includes 87 exploit(s), 1 virus.

Malicious software is hosted on 3 domain(s), including pularbykd.dyndns.org/, dex.net.pl/, wjuqvycsixofi.dyndns.biz/.

This site was hosted on 3 network(s) including AS47695 (OPONEO-NET-AS), AS198611 (SYS-COM-AS), AS15169 (GOOGLE).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, elektroda.pl appeared to function as an intermediary for the infection of 6 site(s) including katalogmuzyczny.pl/, spojrzmy.pl/, szkoly.edu.pl/.

Has this site hosted malware?
Yes, this site has hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

This happened with chrome. IE had no issues.

I got a similar warning when trying to upload an image for a reply. I ignored the warning and it worked OK, but I am NOT recommending everyone else ignore the warning. I'm using Firefox on Ubuntu.

This is happening due to something outside of EDA board at obrazki.elektroda.pl where the images are uploaded. It's been cleaned up on their end and Google has been contacted to recheck the site. It may take 24 hrs for them to do so.

-B. David Miyares

Status
Not open for further replies.