Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

STM32 Compatible USB WiFi Stack/Dongle

Status
Not open for further replies.

keen

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I am looking for the embedded USB WiFi stack (with Ralink drivers) Does anyone know where I can download this stack ??

me

hello,

The best way could be to add an USB key to your latop and use BlueSoleil application....
but if you have a serial port on your latop, you can link your latop and othe android device
with a bluetooth SSP link...

On android side you can test with Amarino.apk
or build your own application with Appinventor Google or RFO basic

BT_SSP_link.jpg

Last edited:

paulfjujo,
yours post is very interesting & pic too, :) tnx, but ..
I wish to use STM32 controller and attache USB-Wifi dongle (ebay for 1$5) with Raltec chip inside ..
I am able to build some USB classes but USB-WiFi is to much for my time .. I believe some1 before me
was play with it .. I am looking for free code something like this : https://www.smxrtos.com/rtos/tcpip/smxwifi.htm
everyone who maybe met usable code please tell me ..

regards Me

paulfjujo,
yours post is very interesting & pic too, :) tnx, but ..
I wish to use STM32 controller and attache USB-Wifi dongle (ebay for 1$5) with Raltec chip inside ..
I am able to build some USB classes but USB-WiFi is to much for my time .. I believe some1 before me
was play with it .. I am looking for free code something like this : https://www.smxrtos.com/rtos/tcpip/smxwifi.htm
everyone who maybe met usable code please tell me ..

Perhaps if you had started a new thread with this post and a proper title, paulfjujo and others would have been able to provide you with more appropriate advice.

You still have not specified to which STM32 ARM you are referring, the microcontroller must be able to act as a USB Host, NOT a USB Device for it to utilize many of the "USB dongles" typically for PCs, etc.

BigDog

STM32F407 of course ..

Status
Not open for further replies.