Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need an LDO(voltage regulator) that gives two otuput voltages

Status
Not open for further replies.

patan.gova

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I need an LDO that can take input in the range of 3 to 4V and gives out the two output voltages 3V and other in the range of 1.5 to 2.5V.
Can someone suggest an LDO that can does the above mentioned job.
Thanks.

You want an LDO that converts 3V to 3V? No such thing. You can get a SWITCHING regulator that will do that.

Can I get an LDO with 3.7V input and two output voltages as 3V and other in between 1.5 to 2.5V.
As of now I am using LDOXC6215B302NR which is taking 3.7v input and giving out 3V but I need another voltage as 1.5 to 2.5V.

Without a current spec, it's impossible to tell you what you should use. Look at the page I linked and pick one that gives you the voltages you need. If all you need to power is a processor and opamp, probably any of those devices will be adequate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back