Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I cannot access this site anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
The month should never be a number that gets confused with the day of the month. October is not "10", instead it is usually OCT.
Oh, different languages do not know about October? Isn't this forum in English?

It is now "17th December 2013, 11:58" Expanded European format according to PHP.net

Maybe set the default to that format, I think it will not confuse anyone when reading it no matter if he is used to DD/MM/YY or MM/DD/YY

It is still showing as a USA numeric date for me. The option to select European date seems to have disappeared unless I just cannot find it.

Keith

In the first post of the thread, I see "15th December 2013, 00:43" so it seems fine

In the first few posts of this thread I see just a bunch of numbers, no month. It might say 10-11-13 or 11-10-13 and both are the same to me.

They are shown fine to me

10.jpeg

My settings are

11.jpeg

I haven't changed them for months

Where has the option for selecting the date format gone? I cannot find it any more. It used to give the option of European/US and normal/extended.

Keith

Might be a cached page either on the server or browser.

- - - Updated - - -

Where has the option for selecting the date format gone? I cannot find it any more. It used to give the option of European/US and normal/extended.

Had to remove it... has HARDCODED lists in it and since I turned off the "Always Required" option there were other data issues with new users

Not sure what s going on, the dates were shown fine from my work PC (linux/firefox) but they are shown old style in my home PC XP/firefox

Snap1.gif

This can't be a cache issue, I have checked several threads I have not opened before, there could be no cache for them.

Yes, it's weird. Just checked my PC and dates are US date in numbers. Went to Opera browser and before logging in they are alphanumeric i.e December etc. When I log in they change to numeric US date! Opera mobile on my phone is fine even when logged in.

Keith

- - - Updated - - -

... and if I log out on my PC (Firefox) they change to alphanumeric. It seems logging on makes a difference. I wonder if removing the option to set the date format hasn't removed a saved setting for it - it is just that you now cannot see or change the setting.

Keith

I have the same behavior, both chrome and firefox show correct dates when logged off and both show US format what logged in

Status
Not open for further replies.