Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

plastic detection sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronkpatell

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi
i am looking for plastic detection sensor .i am working with harness tester project.
can any tell me for which sensor i can use for plastic detection ..

Could you clear more about your project.
I think if you want to detect plastic you can use capacitive sensors but these sensors detect another things So it is very hard to use these sensors for detecting plastic between another materials .So if your mention is separating plastic thus you can use this sensor with Hall effect and another sensors and process data.

hi davoud
actually my aim is when i will going to housed 6pin frc socket in my cable tester at that time i have check that 6 holes of frc sockets are empty or not i.e wires inserted on not

If you wanna check hols (empty or clogged) I think you should use photo sensors like IR sensor

Sorry for late !
Please clear more about size of hole that you want to check them.
could you attach a picture of that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back