Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] RC Filter Constant Voltage Converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

iimagine

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
RC Filter Continuous Voltage Out

I need a little help here. I want to implement a Highpass filter that outputs a continuous voltage waveform. I have experiment this on Falstad's java sim and able to get it to produce what I want, somewhat... The problem is how do I simulate this in LTSpice? Is there any problem(s) with this circuit of mine? Are there any other way of doing it?

PS: I prefer using discrete components if possible since I want to learn more about them.

Thanks

Attachments

• Highpass filter.PNG
    Highpass filter.PNG
    41.9 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:

Re: RC Filter Continuous Voltage Out

I need a little help here. I want to implement a Highpass filter that outputs a continuous voltage waveform.
Thanks

It is a very simple high-pass - in principle, first-order only. If you are satisfied - good enough.
Otherwise, you should use one of the classical forms for high-pass networks (passive or active).

Status
Not open for further replies.