Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Requirements for GSM jammer design

Status
Not open for further replies.
jameergsm circuits

I download the pdf and I have questions concerning some components:
1- The coils (L1, L2, L3, L4)
are they air core.? how many turns.? gauge wire.? diameter.?
2- What is M2(28X400).?
3- What are these chips(947T, MAR7, RF2104).?
4- What is "SWP IN".?

Hope I could find some details. Thanks

jamming cdma

seadolphine2000 said:
I download the pdf and I have questions concerning some components:
1- The coils (L1, L2, L3, L4)
are they air core.? how many turns.? gauge wire.? diameter.?
2- What is M2(28X400).?
3- What are these chips(947T, MAR7, RF2104).?
4- What is "SWP IN".?

Hope I could find some details. Thanks

947T is a vco covers GSM band, MAR7 is a MMIC made by Mini-circuits, RF 2104 is a medium power amplifier made by RFMD. they all can be replaced by other brand ICs.

L1, L4 can be wire-wound 1008 size chip inductors, L2 and L3 should be air coils such as coilcraft SMD spring coils.

M2 is just a microstrip for matching between MAR7 and RF2104. more detail ca be found in RF2104 datasheets.

SWP IN is just a DC sweep voltage such as sawtooh signal.

gsm jammer design

Hello E-Design,

You mentioned in your earlier post that you've made the GSM jammer.
Can you provide more information please?

Regards,

JeDi

gsm jammer+london

Yes, as sunn said the components are a VCO for the band you want to use together with a amplifier from RFMD. I made a sawtooth sweep circuit to adjust the upper and lower sweep limits. This was running at about 1kHz or so. In my experiments I could block phones within a 70m radius from the unit. I later made it into a dual band unit covering the 900 and 1800MHz band. This was only done as an experiment and never put to use for any other purpose.

E

www.gbppr.org

My recommentation...
try to jam pilot channel instead of voice channels.

gsm jamming techniques

What is a pilot channel??

cell_jammer.pdf

During the standby status. All mobiles will connect to Cell sites only in Pilot Channel.. then when there is a incoming call or a outcoming call, Cell sites will connect to Control center to desires with voice channel will be assigned for voice communication between which cell site and the mobile.

If we can jam pilot channel, No phone call will be initiated for communication except it is already assigned (in use).

Another type of Jammer is Cell Site Interceptor, It will take over the cell site funtion and then it can relay signal or block the signal.

gsm pilot channel

Hello eYe
if you want to jam the pilot channel, how could you know the frequency band assigned to it?

Regards

schematic gsm jammer

Hello,

Illegal as it may be to use jammers, from the technical discussion pov, I think that the jamming process depends on the following factors:

- distance or cell area to be jammed
- Power that the Base Station is transmitting at or its EIRP (depends on transmitter power and the antenna gain), and the height of its antenna
- Sensitivity of the receiver
- Losses for the wireless link

from the above you cn make a very simplified "link budget" and calculate the amount of power you need for your jammer.

For GSM I agree that you should jam the pilot channel of the cell (called the BCCH in GSM) as if jammed it will block all service in the cell, however this is the channel that is transmitted with the most power and it is always on (beacon channel). Other channels (traffic channels TCH) are transmitted on per need basis and have the ability to hop on several frequencies (one freq each time slot) so if you try to jam a TCH you may cause bad quality but not block the service.

To know which channel is the BCCH, you can use a trace mobile software, on old nokia phone there waqs a "netmonitor" software that showed you the signal level on your cell and neighbor cells.

For CDMA and its derivative (WCDMA, etc) the channels are wideband relatively (1.25 MHz (IS95) and 5 MHz(WCDMA) versus 200 Khz for GSM channels) and it is very tricky as the CDMA system is designed to extract the required signal from all the interference (users use the same frequency in the cell), however it can only extract the info as long as the total interference is below a certain level, by adding a certain amount of interference from your jammer you can easily block this channel, the problem being to have to generate a big bandwidth signal (up to 5 Mhz)

Regards

schema elettrico jammer gsm

Hello E-design,

Would it be possible for you to post the cell jammer's Schematic/PCB design in the forum?!

Regards,
JeDi

jammer gsm build

How about the transmission power in dBm of this device?

jammer for gsm schematics

There are many Isaraeli Jammers selling on web and they claim to work with AMPS/GSM/CDMA. but one type at a time. by Nature of CDMA both DSSS and FH, including WCDMA, It is very hard to achieve. Newer telecom theroy OFDM is wide-spreaded also.

gsm mobile jammer project

iam waiting for simple GSM jammer , i tried to buit this circuit but theres no part to buit it .

i need a simple jammer for using it in my class to avoid mobile reciving

gsm jammer circuit

in theory, try to know the frequency spectrum being used in your city. then try to read this site about GSM transmission protocols. **broken link removed**

try to built a scanner for the incoming GSM signals, and if the scanner detects that it is above the threshold, the jammer will transmit noise with the same frequency as the detected signal. Or with a 180 degree phase shift with the detected signal.

Another way is to create a noise band with a bandwidth equal to the bandwith used in gsm wich is 25Mhz. this will block the all the gsm signals within the area...but i believe thats illegal, depending on laws on your state.

schema gsm blocker

I want to know about cellphone jammer circuits.Plz send me the information as soon as possible.

Added after 1 minutes:

flexx said:
iam waiting for simple GSM jammer , i tried to buit this circuit but theres no part to buit it .

i need a simple jammer for using it in my class to avoid mobile reciving

gsm cell phone jammer project

Very cool posts here. I just found this site while searching for a GPS jammer. The
device is being installed in my work truck and I want to be able to jam it from time
to time. After all if "She" didn't trust me to drive her truck "She" shouldn't have
hired me to drive her freaking truck...
Now after 3 years for me and as much as 15 years for the other drivers "She"
wants to track us and monitor the telemetry on the trucks.
I know what you're thinking; what's the big deal? Well...just think if your mother-
in-law had a GPS tracking system attached to you. That is what my boss is like.

gsm jammer how to make

for wat swp in is used??
why is mixed with noise ?
wats the use of vco?

Added after 1 minutes:

wat is importance of swipe?

schemas brouilleure gsm

tape gbppr gsm jammer yahoo search there s a lot

gsm signal jammer circuit

h**p://gbppr.dyndns.org/PROJ/mil/celljam/

Status
Not open for further replies.