Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mismatch model files required for umc 180 nm process

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indrajit Das

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

Can anyone share with me mismatch models for umc 180nm mixed mode, regular vt process. Or, at least if anyone could tell where or how to generate or find (in case it is already included in the umc package), that would be of great help.

In this regard, I would like to mention that I am trying to run a Monte Carlo sampling, to make some analysis for Capacitor Mismatch and I am getting an error like "ADEXL-5052--- Monte Carlo sampling stopped because no statistical data generated for the test----xxxx". I guess, this is because some statistical model file that I need to include. But, I dont know how to include that file and where to get that too. Please help....

Thanks & Regards,

Indrajit

Hi,

It must be in your pdk path... and it is located in model file folder generally.. find it and add as model files in the Monte-Carlo simulation..

Thanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back