Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[PIC] Source Code Getting Hung Up in Keypad Debounce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonzoid

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I have wired a wireless RF transceiver, 12 key keypad, and PIC 16F877A together. Right, I'm trying to change the hex value that is being transmitted from the transceiver using the keypad, and onto LEDs, but my program seems to get stuck in the debounce section. The debounce works fine when only connecting the PIC/keypad/and LED's together. However, once I add a wireless transceiver, the it gets stuck at the debounce, and never transmits. Without the keypad routine, the transceivers communicate fine when given a set value. Any idea what might be causing the program to get stuck?

Hi,

Impossible for anyone to say without seeing your program code and ideally a full circuit diagram ..

Status
Not open for further replies.