Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pic16f877a interface GSM SMS phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys i hope u all may have idea on this topic.curently im doing this project..so would u please send me the thesis document and project soft copy document to take as my refference

please help me

rimaz_786@yahoo.com

waitng for your feedbak

i want source code for reading sms.
does some one will help me?

Dear all,

I making one project which will send SMS if any sensor is triggered & Switch some device on/off if I send SMS to the MODEM. I am using Wavecom FASTRACK SUPREME 10,WM22221 Modem with ATMEGA 32 AVR micro controller. Now I am facing the problem while making Hardware. I doudts are,
1. Do I need any RS232 Converter in between Modem & Microcontroller?
2. What should be the connection diagram for Microcontroller to MODEM?
3. What is the pin Assignment for the output data pin of the said MODEM?

I am using Text mode for sending AT Commands to modem I am totally confused.Please help me if you have any Idea. Any help will be appriciated.

Regards

MUSHFIQUE

Try Nokia 2730,

cheap phone prepaid under 50$,and communicate with Bluetooth Module RN-41 from Roving Network. (Digikey,25$...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back