Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The opamp's output is NULL or Synchronized NULL, what does it mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

danny davis

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
What does it mean when an op-amps output is NULL? or Synchronized NULL? they are both different but what do they mean? and why would you want an op-amps output to be NULL or Synchronized NULL?

You can null (cancel) the input offset voltage on an opamp with a trimpot. I have never heard of synchronized null.

They aren't using the trim pot to null out the offset voltage like on the datasheets, i know what you're talking about , there is no trim pots in there circuits

I think a NULL output means: the Offset voltage has been Cancelled out some how

Example#1 says"

If the input voltage doesn't change, the op amps output is NULL

i know what you're talking about , there is no trim pots in there circuits
Unfortunately you didn't mention which circuits you are talking about.

They are just 741 op-amps , the service manual says If the input voltage doesn't change, the op amps output is NULL

What does that mean when an Op amps output is NULL or synchronized null?

I can't upload the schematic because they are "controlled schematics" at my job sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back