Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help required for ATTINY13a microcontroller i2c interface

Status
Not open for further replies.

kunal123

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
i have ATTINY13a microcontroller, i want to interface 16*2 lcd display & 4*3 keypad to ATTINY13a microcontroller, it has only one port, so better way is use I2C communication protocol, but microcontroller dont have SCL & SDA pins, i think ATTINY13a microcontroller not support to I2C interface
so how can i interface 16*2 lcd display & 4*3 keypad to ATTINY13a microcontroller using I2C interface.

thanks & regards

ok if your controller don't have I2C communication protocol and having only one port. then why you are using this controller?
look you are using this controller and again you are going to use port expander for lcd and keypad and your hardware size go on increasing. better way use controller having sufficient port pins so it can fullfill ur requirements.

otherwise use use port expander for each which is I2C based or SPI based no matter ur controller don't have inbuilt it can be written by manually in software.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back