Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

gsm sms based security system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prasad Noolu

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,every one
i was trying the project which sends the sms alert when ever an intruder enters into a room
i am using atmega16 and gsm sim 300 modem and pir sensor
some how i managed to get the code but the problem occurs at compiling i am using WINAVR-2010 version

Even though i have added the header file the compiler gives the error

> "make.exe" all

-------- begin --------
avr-gcc (WinAVR 20100110) 4.3.3
Copyright (C) 2008 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO
warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

Compiling C: main.c
avr-gcc -c -mmcu=atmega16 -I. -gdwarf-2 -DF_CPU=8000000UL -O2 -funsigned-char -funsigned-bitfields -fpack-struct -fshort-enums -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wa,-adhlns=./main.lst -std=gnu99 -MMD -MP -MF .dep/main.o.d main.c -o main.o
main.c: In function 'main':
main.c:63: warning: passing argument 1 of 'Avr_Usart_Write_String' makes pointer from integer without a cast
main.c:101: warning: implicit declaration of function 'sprintf'
main.c:101: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function 'sprintf'

Linking: main.elf
avr-gcc -mmcu=atmega16 -I. -gdwarf-2 -DF_CPU=8000000UL -O2 -funsigned-char -funsigned-bitfields -fpack-struct -fshort-enums -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wa,-adhlns=main.o -std=gnu99 -MMD -MP -MF .dep/main.elf.d main.o --output main.elf -Wl,-Map=main.map,--cref -lm
main.o: In function `main':
C:\Users\suryanareshprasad\Desktop\home/main.c:37: undefined reference to `LCDInit'
C:\Users\suryanareshprasad\Desktop\home/main.c:38: undefined reference to `Avr_Usart_Init'
C:\Users\suryanareshprasad\Desktop\home/main.c:39: undefined reference to `Avr_Usart_Write_String'
C:\Users\suryanareshprasad\Desktop\home/main.c:40: undefined reference to `Avr_Usart_Write_Char'
C:\Users\suryanareshprasad\Desktop\home/main.c:41: undefined reference to `Avr_Usart_Write_String'
C:\Users\suryanareshprasad\Desktop\home/main.c:42: undefined reference to `Avr_Usart_Write_Char'
C:\Users\suryanareshprasad\Desktop\home/main.c:43: undefined reference to `Avr_Usart_Write_String'
C:\Users\suryanareshprasad\Desktop\home/main.c:44: undefined reference to `Avr_Usart_Write_Char'
C:\Users\suryanareshprasad\Desktop\home/main.c:103: undefined reference to `LCDWriteString'
C:\Users\suryanareshprasad\Desktop\home/main.c:98: undefined reference to `LCDGotoXY'
C:\Users\suryanareshprasad\Desktop\home/main.c:98: undefined reference to `LCDWriteString'
C:\Users\suryanareshprasad\Desktop\home/main.c:58: undefined reference to `LCDGotoXY'
C:\Users\suryanareshprasad\Desktop\home/main.c:58: undefined reference to `LCDWriteString'
C:\Users\suryanareshprasad\Desktop\home/main.c:59: undefined reference to `Avr_Usart_Write_String'
C:\Users\suryanareshprasad\Desktop\home/main.c:60: undefined reference to `Avr_Usart_Write_Char'
C:\Users\suryanareshprasad\Desktop\home/main.c:62: undefined reference to `Avr_Usart_Write_String'
C:\Users\suryanareshprasad\Desktop\home/main.c:63: undefined reference to `Avr_Usart_Write_String'
C:\Users\suryanareshprasad\Desktop\home/main.c:65: undefined reference to `Avr_Usart_Write_String'
C:\Users\suryanareshprasad\Desktop\home/main.c:67: undefined reference to `Avr_Usart_Write_Char'
C:\Users\suryanareshprasad\Desktop\home/main.c:69: undefined reference to `Avr_Usart_Write_Char'
C:\Users\suryanareshprasad\Desktop\home/main.c:71: undefined reference to `Avr_Usart_Write_String'
C:\Users\suryanareshprasad\Desktop\home/main.c:72: undefined reference to `Avr_Usart_Write_Char'
C:\Users\suryanareshprasad\Desktop\home/main.c:77: undefined reference to `Avr_Usart_Write_String'
C:\Users\suryanareshprasad\Desktop\home/main.c:79: undefined reference to `Avr_Usart_Write_Char'
C:\Users\suryanareshprasad\Desktop\home/main.c:80: undefined reference to `LCDGotoXY'
C:\Users\suryanareshprasad\Desktop\home/main.c:80: undefined reference to `LCDWriteString'
make.exe: *** [main.elf] Error 1

> Process Exit Code: 2
> Time Taken: 00:01

my code:
#include <avr/io.h>
#include <util/delay.h>
#include <avr/interrupt.h>
#include <string.h>
#include "lcd.h"
#include "avr_usart.h"

#define ADC_VREF_TYPE 0b00000000

// Read the AD conversion result
unsigned int read_adc(unsigned char adc_input){
ADMUX=adc_input|ADC_VREF_TYPE;
ADCSRA|=0x40; // Start the AD conversion
while ((ADCSRA & 0x10)==0); // Wait for the AD conversion to complete
ADCSRA|=0x10;
return ADCW;
}
//end

int ADCinit(void)
{
ADMUX=0;
ADCSRA=0b10000101;
return 0;
}
char buff[200]="";
char C[18]=" ";
int i,jp;
int main(void)
{
int val,po=0;

ADCinit();
LCDInit(LS_NONE);
Avr_Usart_Init(25);
Avr_Usart_Write_String("AT");
Avr_Usart_Write_Char(0X0D);
Avr_Usart_Write_String("ATE0");
Avr_Usart_Write_String("AT+CMGF=1");

while(1) //loop demos
{

val=read_adc(0);
if(val>=890)
{
DDRD|=1<<5;
{
if(po==4)
{

LCDWriteStringXY(0,1,"theft detected");
Avr_Usart_Write_String("AT+CMGF=1\n\r");
_delay_ms(10);
Avr_Usart_Write_String("AT+CMGS=");
Avr_Usart_Write_String(0X22);
_delay_ms(10);
Avr_Usart_Write_String("08712411484");
_delay_ms(10);
Avr_Usart_Write_Char(0X22);
_delay_ms(10);
_delay_ms(90);
Avr_Usart_Write_String("Theft Detected at your house");_delay_ms(10);
Avr_Usart_Write_Char(0X1A);

}
else if(po==60)
{
Avr_Usart_Write_String("ATD08712411484;");
_delay_ms(10);
LCDWriteStringXY(0,1,"----calling----");

}
else
{
OCR1A=255;
_delay_ms(60);
OCR1A=230;
_delay_ms(60);
}
}

po++;_delay_ms(400);}
else
{
po=0;
DDRD&=(~(1<<5));
LCDWriteStringXY(0,1,"----waiting----");
}

sprintf(C,"Value=%d",val);

LCDWriteString(C);

}

return 0;
}

I solved this error ,the mistake was happened in my make file.............

Can you please post the corrected code?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back