Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to convert the tabular data into EXCEL sheet in AWR Microwave Office(MWO).

Status
Not open for further replies.

raju_kambar

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Sir,
In AWR Microwave Office, I want to convert the TABULAR data into the EXCEL sheet data to plot graph externally using the EXCEL sheet data. Using ORIGIN 7.0 software , I will take the EXCEL sheet data and draw the graph. I have tried in the MWO and went the Graph > Export Trace Data and the data is shaved in the NOTE PAD. I can't use the note pad data directly to graph plotting using ORIGIN 7.0. Hence how to convert the from tabular data to the EXCEL sheet in the MWO. Can you anybody help me. I have shown the Tabular data MWO, NOTE PAD copied tabular data , and required Graph plot.

Attachments

• MWO_Tabular_Data.png
    MWO_Tabular_Data.png
    376.9 KB · Views: 338
  • NOTE_PAD_FILE.png
    NOTE_PAD_FILE.png
    325.3 KB · Views: 252
  • GRAPH_PLOT_EXAMPLE.png
    GRAPH_PLOT_EXAMPLE.png
    574.5 KB · Views: 261

Copy and Paste would normally work..
Copy the data and paste into text file as is then import as tab tabulated format in Excel..

Sir,
Please help me anyone.

Just open excel, then Click "File" -->"Open" Search for this file, and open it. Then select the "Delimited" option, and click next. Then select if you need Tab, Comma, Space, or Special Charter
to partition you file properly.

Cheers

Element_14, and BigBoss Sir,
Thank you for your help, it is solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back