Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i need a Matlab code for feature extraction with Discrete Fourier, Wavelet transform

Status
Not open for further replies.

moh.moawed

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i need a Matlab code for feature extraction with Discrete Fourier, Wavelet, Cosine, and Sine transform

I couldn't find a matlab code...Matlab tools are available for these purpose(Image extraction).If you want to use.they are avail on Matlab site only

Code :-
Code:
% This is a program for extracting objects from an image. Written for vehicle number plate segmentation and extraction
% Authors : Jeny Rajan, Chandrashekar P S
% U can use attached test image for testing
% input - give the image file name as input. eg :- car3.jpg
clc;
clear all;
k=input('Enter the file name','s'); % input image; color image
im=imread(k);
im1=rgb2gray(im);
im1=medfilt2(im1,[3 3]); %Median filtering the image to remove noise%
BW = edge(im1,'sobel'); %finding edges 
[imx,imy]=size(BW);
msk=[0 0 0 0 0;
     0 1 1 1 0;
     0 1 1 1 0;
     0 1 1 1 0;
     0 0 0 0 0;];
B=conv2(double(BW),double(msk)); %Smoothing  image to reduce the number of connected components
L = bwlabel(B,8);% Calculating connected components
mx=max(max(L))
% There will be mx connected components.Here U can give a value between 1 and mx for L or in a loop you can extract all connected components
% If you are using the attached car image, by giving 17,18,19,22,27,28 to L you can extract the number plate completely.
[r,c] = find(L==17);  
rc = [r c];
[sx sy]=size(rc);
n1=zeros(imx,imy); 
for i=1:sx
    x1=rc(i,1);
    y1=rc(i,2);
    n1(x1,y1)=255;
end % Storing the extracted image in an array
figure,imshow(im);
figure,imshow(im1);

This should work...or check this link also ...it may help you :- **broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back