Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Timing setting for the implementation of DAQ in LABVIEW

Status
Not open for further replies.

patan.gova

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
I am first time planning to use a DAQ to acquire the analog signal as shown in the image https://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/842/6frf.jpg/ and want to take samples in a period of a second to check how many peaks are present in this time interval.But quite confused with the timing setting in the DAQ assiatance like what the generation mode,samples to write,rate represent and what are the values I need to use to get a samples in a time interval of second where the post process of finding the peaks will be done from thses samples from the image shown above.
Thanks in Advance.

Hello! Which DAQ board are you using? I think that in a general manner you have to set a task (or a group of virtual channels) and set the properties you may want it to have, like read/write... sample rate, number of samples... etc... Please tell us more details. Also I believe that there is a function native to LV to compute the peak value of a signal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back