Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

easy USB solution with 16C745 and built-in HID driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

tgq

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
16c745

hi
i've tried an easy-to-use USB solution with OPT 16C745 (samples available :D )
hex file for pic given below
hidcomm with examples
VB sample code with my hex file : USB control for port direction and value (read/write)
Blink led on PORTA.0 (pin2) if timer enabled, LED ON/OFF with button if timer disabled

Dim Buffer() As Byte
-----
ReDim Buffer(6)
-----
PORTA => Buffer(0)
TRISA => Buffer(1)
PORTB => Buffer(2)
TRISB = Buffer(3)
PORTC = > Buffer(4)
TRISC => Buffer(5)

easy hid

**broken link removed**

I think it may helpful for anyone who intterest this topic.

16c745 hex

Hi, i´m new with USB , please can you send me the code of you proyect? I going to use PIC18F to made my proyect. Thanks.

16c745 vb software

GermanDorta said:
please can you send me the code of you proyect?
all sample code in file attached with my post
- hex file for 16C745 and source code (blink led)
- VB sample code for PC side
- activeX USB component needed for easy VB USB programming

usb in 16c745

But htis is only working for low speed version rite? How about the high speed version?

usb hid driver

Yes this is low speed, if you need high rate transfer dont look at this USB for beginners page !
A full-speed HID can transfer up to 64,000 bytes per second (64 bytes in each 1ms frame). A low-speed device is guaranteed only 800 bytes per second (eight bytes every 10ms)
Compare low speed to RS232 @ 4800 bps

usb pic 2455 pdf

im really a new beginner in the usb field.i wanna ask if anyone know how to turn on LED at PIC16C745 using Visual basic.Please help me..

hidcomm activex control vbscript

there is an application in delphi to communicate with the uC PIC18F4550 (2.0)
I've tested in delphi 7 and builder c++6 it works well..
let me find the link and i'll post it later..

from mexico.. martin vb

pd. apologizes for my great english.

easy hid delphi

izadamir said:
im really a new beginner in the usb field.i wanna ask if anyone know how to turn on LED at PIC16C745 using Visual basic.Please help me..
All you want is in my zip files :?

pic hid delphi code

The only problem with this example is that the PIC is OTP (only time programmable), so it mean if you try this example, you have to buy another PIC for your design. Please post one example with 18F4550 or other Flash PIC.

pic hid delphi

snaider said:
The only problem with this example is that the PIC is OTP (only time programmable), so it mean if you try this example, you have to buy another PIC for your design. Please post one example with 18F4550 or other Flash PIC.
i made it
hxxp://&highlight=
but you can buy 16C745JW (UV erase)

16c745 driver

Thank you for your information. I gonna made my own USB step moter control from PC.

pic16c745 examples vb

Hi,
I am looking to convert my rs232 based pc to pic communication to USB based. I do not want to change the hardware part of the application. So would like a program on PIC usb devices to convert usb to rs232 builtin, HID type. The pc software will be modified for USB 2.0 comm.
Thanks

activex usb hid

What RS232 lines do you use ?
Only Tx and Rx or other control lines ?

16c745 applications

Only tx and rx lines and gnd. async,8 bit, no parity, no handshake
I was thinking of PIC 2455/ 2550 as HID device. Output given to Hardware usart on target application PIC.
Thanks

high speed hid vb example

it has no code or implement for Delphi .Net ,
How i can find it ?:?:

usb hid driver vb.net

i want to thank you about this code
and i would like to ask u if there any method to reprogram
PIC16c745 ?

usb easy hid driver

@samytech

PIC16c745 is a OTP (One Time Programmable), then there is no way to reprogramming it once you've downloaded your hex file.

Cheers
F.F.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back