Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Unable to open the attachment manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

KerimF

Advanced Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Since yesterday, when I open "Manage Attachments" I got a gray window only. Is it just me?
Thank you.

Please tell me your browser name and browser version.

Please tell me your browser name and browser version.

You are right. Sorry for missing it. It is IE9 (Windows 7)

Version: 9.0.8112.16421IC
Update Versions: 9.0.6

Added:
It is possible that something has changed in our local server. So I was looking if it is just me having this problem since yesterday or not. In both cases, it is ok for me ;)

Last edited:

I only have IE 7.0.5730 and seems to work fine

Thank you for your reply Alexan.
So for IE7 it is fine... I wish I hear from someone running IE9 saying he has also no problem. In this case, I can be sure it is just local.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if there is anything I can check on my PC about this issue.
Thank you in advance for any advice.

I wonder if the following URL of my "Manage Attachments" window could reveal anything:

Problem solved ;)
I noticed a small icon at the right side of the URL line.
I pressed it and oooops the blank window was filled as usual waiting for a new upload.
This icon is about "compatibility View" in case a website is designed for older browsers.
I Hope this helps others. It seems my mouse (not my hand) pressed it a couple of days ago without my knowledge ;) disabling its function.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, I don't see the line about "Solved" on the "Thread Tools" menu!

And thank you for taking care of this professional friendly forum.

For instance, you likely noticed that I didn't marked this thread as "solved". On the menu "Thread Tools" above, the 5th line about 'problem solved' is omitted unlike the case in my other threads.

Yes in this section we do not have "solved" option.

Status
Not open for further replies.