Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

"Marconi plays the mamba, listen to the radio" -Jefferson Starship, We Built This Cit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisHansen2Legit2Quit

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
"Marconi plays the mamba, listen to the radio" -Jefferson Starship, We Built This Cit

Hi gang,

I have a paper to write on electricity. I'm starting with the dispute between Volta & Galvani & working my way up to Marconi. The goal of my paper is to inform readers on radio. After all, we do live in a wireless age. I thought it'd be nice to tell the story. You can't see or touch EM waves, so I need tangibility. Okay I take that back!

Anyways,

"Marconi plays the mamba, listen to the radio"

^Everyone knows this song.

Does anyone have any other suggestions? Here's another one,

"...with a transistor radio" -Van Morrison, Brown Eyed Girl

Although I'm stopping at Marconi, so that's a bit irrelevant.

My paper breaks down as follows,

Invention of the 1st true battery > Faraday's Discovery > & how Marconi took radio out of the laboratory & into the real world.

I can touch on Einstens theory using Maxwell's equations >> "something hidden deep within; that you could never catch up to the speed of light"

I can touch on Galvnism & how mary shelley got her inspiration for "Frankenstein"

thoughts?

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back