Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

First authentication fails

Status
Not open for further replies.

albbg

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Rouglhy for the last month I'm experiencing a problem with authentication. When I try to log in the onboard site, the first attempt is always (or almost always) rejected. However no error messages are shown, just I see I'm not logged.
Then I've to insert again username and password to log in succesfully.

Hard to say or diagnose this problem. I tried even on Opera with disable cookies and no problems...
Maybe you can say more about your system configuration (what OS type and what browser - default settings?).

You can also try to change your password, maybe there is a character included in the old one that creates the problem

Opera Mini can sometimes be "slow" to set cookies on this and other sites so a second go is required.

Keith

Forum should work fine even with cookies disabled.

But yes this can be something with cookies and when login first time, cookie is just cleaned - because is invalid? And second time is success.
Really hard to say, because I can not make this problem here....

I'm using Chrome supported by Windows NT. Now I'm going to try on other two PC with different operating system: Windows Vista and Windows 7.
Then I think I'll try you suggestions. Thank you.
I'll update this post as far as I'll have tried.

No, I forgot to say that it disappeared some days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.