Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Calculation THD for multilevel inverter

Status
Not open for further replies.

maha.eg

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I tested my inverter experimentally and I obtained the THD of the inverter output voltage by using power analyzer YOKOGAWA WT1800 and it gave me a certain value. then i wanted to verify this value by the simulation results. where, i use a matlab simulink as a simulator. i used FFT tools of the powergui to calculate the THD. but it gave me a different value ( greater than the experimental value by a double). i don't know what is the reson for this difference.

Please, if anyone is familiar with calculation of THD tell me what is the solution for this problem?, and how can i compute the THD in simulink to be the same or near from the results of the WT1800 analyzer?.

Thanks,

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back