Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Regarding SIM900D GSM Blind Network Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

sakibnaz

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all.

I am facing a problem with my device (having SIMCOM SIM900D Module) when it gets into GSM Blind (No Network) Region.

I have some device suing SIM900D. Basically its a GSM-GPS Tracker. When I did test continuous run for 24hr at my home. Everything works fine. But while the device is in Car, then sometimes in road GSM Blind area comes. Then the problem happens.

Problem I am facing is:

My Device always connected with GPRS and busy with sending data to a remote IP with 5 sec interval. But when device falls into a GSM Blind network area then it totally stopped. Something hanging. When GSM Network comes again, device not back to operating state. Still GSM Module not functioning.

Any advise ... what are the check-points to debug and what is the idea to fix this?

Thanks.

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.