Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

VGA Camera Interface

Status
Not open for further replies.

asimlink

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Microcontrollers with VGA Camera Interface

Hi Friends,

I am looking for a microcontroller such as STM32F207 which has camera built in camera interface. The image sensor that I need to attach with my microcontroller outputs video data through parallel interface with 8/10 bit data width option. The Sensor (CM0303V1) implements standard HSYCN, VSYNC and pixel clock signals and belongs to a fingerprint sensor.

Can someone suggest other microcontrollers which have built-in camera interface?

I am looking for a low cost microcontroller. I dont need those Ethernet, USB, CAN interfaces. I only needs 2/3 UARTs, Good amount of internal RAM (512K BYTE) and if internal RAM is not present then Memory controller interface is a must which I will use for interfacing external 512KB of RAM.

I would welcome any other low cost solution. Please comment.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.