Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

linear motor example

Status
Not open for further replies.

snnttldb

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi. im new at maxwell. i have work on some examples but i wanna learn how can i do a linear motor project. i didnt find any examples ( pdfs ). where can i find some pdfs?

A great search tool I use lots for my research is https://freefullpdf.com/ this searches for published PDFs that you do not have to pay for.

They have launched a PRO version which you have to pay for but the above free version is great.
Here is a few results...., I leave it to you to refine and explore, have fun.

DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF A PRECISION TUBULAR. LINEAR MOTOR AND CONTROLLER. A Thesis by. BRYAN CRAIG MURPHY.

•The DC linear motor is a form of electric motor that is designed to run on ... •A linear dc motor, like a rotating dc motor, generates mechanical force by.

ANALYSIS OF PERFORMANCE OF SINGLE-. PHASE RELUCTANCE LINEAR MOTOR. A Thesis. Submitted to the Graduate Faculty of the.

High precision linear motor control via relay-tuning and iterative ...

Tubular linear permanent magnet motors: an overall comparison ...

COMPARATIVE STUDY AND SELECTION CRITERIA OF LINEAR ...

Reactions: erikl

erikl

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
thank you so much. i will take a look

- - - Updated - - -

i dig http://freefullpdf.com/ . i found some thesis. but they are so comlicated for me. im computer engineering student. im learning maxwell. so im new in it.im searching some exapmles which linear motor example in maxwell 3d. but i cant find anything

Status
Not open for further replies.