Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

proteus non- existent pin invert specified by invert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aadityaiyengar

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hey im trying to interface a glcd with 89c51 mic. But when i creat a circuit and simulated it in proteus with a hex file im getting an error "proteus non- existent pin invert specified by invert LCD U1 LCD U2 ". And nothing is displayed.
dn.PNGdnn.PNG

It seems proteus is trying to include another IC "U2" in simulation. But it does not exist in the file, right?? Have you clicked in the link "LCD U1" & "LCD U2" in source column of error message box?? Try redrawing the circuit from start..

Yeah there is only one Glcd been used,
i clicked both U! as well as U2 but it is showing me only one glcd.

Its hard to say by just looking the image...
Try adding pull up resistors in port 0 & check the DC source for optimum voltage.

There could be some problem in your code also. Try to simulate with a bogus hex file & see if the error still comes..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back