Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

D.c jack power circuit for 10 V input power

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimpi

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Helo,

how can we design d.c jack(along with protection circuit)for 10 V input power so that this 10 V can be applied to the pwer supply circuit for d device??please help.

Regards

Helo,

how can we design d.c jack(along with protection circuit)for 10 V input power so that this 10 V can be applied to the pwer supply circuit for d device??please help.

Regards

You need to consolidate question.

Do you need stabilized power supply with 10V ?

Best regards,
Peter

yes the range of the supply is from 10V-40 V.

Can you describe thread question again?

You have power source 10V-40V and device which need 10V, and you want to ensure that device receive only 10V ?

Best regards,
Peter

no sir,ok i wl ask d ques again..
i have drawn the schematic of buck regulator which converts 10 v supply to 4.2 v supply...but where from this 10 V comes isn't it.so we need some adaptor or something like that from where 10 v we wl b getting..so i have to now draw 1 schematic consisting of the connector(which connects the output port of the device box with the internal ics)along with protection circuit.so can u please give me the reference design for it??i hope m clear this tym.please rply

yes 10 v power supply

- - - Updated - - -

and the protection circuit as well that includes surge protection and mosfet based reverse polarity protection??

yes 10 v power supply

and the protection circuit as well that includes surge protection and mosfet based reverse polarity protection??

What is input voltage 220V/110V ?

SMPS or iron transformer ?

Best regards,
Peter

220 v of course as we will be using adaptor to supply voltage to the device.

smps ofcourse as we using buck regulator isn't it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back