Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

altium - output pcb layout to pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhan1992

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,

i wanted to generate a pdf file from the PCB layout that i have designed. i only want to output the routing & holes on the bottom layer and it must be in black and white.
it will be great if i can copy and paste multiple copies of the layout onto a single piece of paper.
i tried using the smart pdf wizard but have to luck achieving the output file i wanted.

thanks in advance for replying.

Last edited:

to make the panel of layout pdf you have to create a multiple copies of your pcb layout in altium itself. try copy paste

After designing it to your satisfaction on your pcb program,press printscreen key to copy the whole screen.open microsoft paint and paste it inside.save it as jpg,gif bmp etc.open your pdf printer-{i use pdf995 bcos it's free} browse for the pcb file you saved and convert it to pdf.

All the settings (layers, colours,..) are under output job files menu.

Altium-PDF.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back