Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Solar tracking system using Programmable logic controller (PLC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junus2012

Advanced Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello All

I would like to work in this project "Solar tracking system using Programmable logic controller (PLC) DVP ES2" PLC but I have not enough resources, So please help me

and by the way if you have any other ideas that can be given for a final year students projects, it will be also very useful

Any help will be very appreciated

Thank you in advance

two limit switches, a timer, a motor.
start at position 1 (early morning). set the motor speet to reach the other limit switch according to the speed the sun travels across the sky with respect toyour location. panel reaches other limit switch (end of day)... waits 4 hours, then travels back to limit switch position 1 (take your time, you have all night).

a second motor could set angle which is different in the seasons as well.

wi-fi connect this PLC to the weather channel internet data stream so your controller knows what season it is in and what the length of sunlight time will be each day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back