Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MSI 945 motherboard rebooting problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter_england

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
It restarts itself i have checked with new smps and with removing all other components like hdd odd drives it restarts even in bios menu no burns or bulged capacitors are found on motherboard pls help to troubleshoot.

Thanks sandeep but the heat sink is properly fitted with paste. today I checked that whenever the mobo get reboot some very small flickering sound near north bridge is heard so I checked the north bridge by giving pressure by hand after that the problem seems to solved so I reflowed the north bridge with hot air gun and also I fitted two nut bolts with heatsink of north bridge. Now the mobo is under observation, I will post final results later. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back