Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to Invoke Assura into the Cadence DFII Frame Work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prasanna Kumar

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
assura_home

Hi ,
I am working on Cadence Virtuoso Platform and I have Assura as an Stand Alone software . Now I want to invoke Assura into the Virtuoso Platform so that I can use it for DRC,LVS. Kindly tell me the steps as how it is done.

thanks in advanece

regards
prasanna

assura has not been installed in this hierarchy

Hi the method for doing this is in the Cadence Installation document included with Assura.
Look at chapters2and 3 for the details of setting up the correct variables so that you get the Assura menu in the Virtuoso Layout menu

assura cadence

hi
where can it be downloaded?
could you share it?
thank you!

Prasanna Kumar said:
Hi ,
I am working on Cadence Virtuoso Platform and I have Assura as an Stand Alone software . Now I want to invoke Assura into the Virtuoso Platform so that I can use it for DRC,LVS. Kindly tell me the steps as how it is done.

thanks in advanece

regards
prasanna

setting up assura for cadence

I have followed the steps that are given in the installatoin manual such as

1. Declaring ASSURA_HOME variable ,
2. Giving the right path

But at the last , in CIW Window it dislpays " Assura has not been installed in this hierarchy ".

Presently I am using Assura as Stand Alone Tool Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back